Expert IT support, website design and technology consulting services in Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Richmond, Lynchburg, Staunton, Waynesboro and surrounding areas.
A hand-picked, battle-tested, and friendly team ready for your worst tech woes. We will listen, support, and fix.
What People Say
We care… But don’t take our word for it!
- Being in the Disaster Restoration business, and working with Insurance companies we have to be available 24 hrs. A day 7 days a week. The majority of the losses we handle are down loaded directly to our network and then initial paperwork has to be uploaded to the individual Insurance companies with in 12 hrs. This has presented some unique problems for IT companies in the past. To say we trust Andrew Moyer and QuickFix with our network and software is an understatement. Andrew continually goes above and beyond what is expected on every call; he has taken it upon himself to learn all the different estimating and communication software we use. He instinctively knows from the years he has worked with us what we want and when we want it. We have full faith in Andrew and his dedication to our IT system is part of the reason we are so successful. I highly recommend Andrew and QuickFix at every opportunity I have.ServiceMasterWILLIAM CASE - SERVICEMASTER OF SHENANDOAH VALLEY, INC.
- Hi Bryant, Again, thank you so much. You are a great source for this story — as our senior editor said today after giving the piece a read, “So this guy really knows his stuff!”ErinPOPULAR MECHANICS MAGAZINE
- Quick Fix is the most valuable part of my IT network team. I am a techno-phobe or something like that and Bryant always keeps me abreast of how I can improve efficiencies, and keeps me up and running. I can’t speak highly enough of him, and his personality is very engaging and he brings enthusiasm to every project or task! I highly recommend Quick Fix Geek for all your computer repair, networking or other technology needs.Karen MorrisVP OF MORTGAGE SERVICES AT MEMBER OPTIONS, LLC
- QuckFix is the best! Their team is very professional, prices reasonable and most of all- they fix your computer problems ASAP!!!J. TalmadgeHOME OWNER
- Just want to say THANKS!! to Steve and everyone there at QF for building me a great affordable Dell XPS 410 refurb.. Its faster than my old one and I’ll be back again if I need anything.. Thanks again…Kurt PhillipsHOME OWNER
- Hi there! I am just writing to say that I feel as though I owe you an eternal debt of gratitude. Several years ago you helped me fix a laptop netbook when I was very broke and struggling between jobs. I had a freelance writing job that I needed the computer for and you really saved the day by helping to repair it and charging me a very modest fee. I still think about how great you guys were to this day, and what a difference you made in my life. I am going to donate the very same laptop you fixed for me (my Dad is going to bring it by and drop it off) because now I have a stable job and could finally afford to upgrade to a more reliable Mac! I used the $300 netbook y'all fixed for me for almost 4 years without any issues, and now I feel it is only right to pass it back to you and to say thank you for everything you did for me.Laura