Again, thank you so much. You are a great source for this story — as our senior editor said today after giving the piece a read, 'So this guy really knows his stuff!'
Popular Mechanics Magazine
- Here is the Popular Mechanics article.
- Here is the 3 page document we sent them that got us the interview (This info is now out-of-date).
- And here is our write-up by Brian McKenzie in the Daily Progress.
If you need computer repair and fantastic service in Charlottesville, Virginia; then you are about to find your solution! We realize that computer problems and new office setups don’t come up that often; but when they do they can be a complete pain-in-the-neck. We want to be your first thought and your first call. We’ll take the pain away and we won’t let you down.
People often call and ask us what we do. Well, in a nutshell… We make stuff work. Here is a short list of some of the fun things we do:
- We fix lots of computers.
- We set up business networking and home networking.
- We build web sites the way they are supposed to be built.
- We travel to Charlottesville, Crozet, Scottsville, Gordonsville, Ruckersville, Waynesboro, etc.
- If you need to work from home, we will set up a VPN so that you can use remote desktop and remote file sharing.
- We set up Outlook Exchange so that you can synchronize your life with your home computer, work computer, laptop, Blackberry, iPhone or any other device.
- We are Google and Rackspace partners with the ability to setup resilient cloud-based solutions.
- Have an iPhone, iPad, Blackberry or Droid issue? Call on us for help.
- If you are a medical professional, we’ll help your practice become EHR (EMR) compliant. You will be getting stimulus checks instead of government fines.
- You need never worry about your data backup again. Our monitored, automated, online backup is the best you will find anywhere in the world.
We do lots of really cool stuff; and we are honest, down-to-earth guys that you can talk to and enjoy. If you want to know more about who we are, read the testimonials from other customers. You may know someone who has used us already!
A note from the owner:
Our team will not let you down! We are dedicated to providing unbeatable service and generating work of the highest quality. Please take a moment to see our testimonials… they speak for themselves. I live just south of Charlottesville and our shop is close to Pantops; 3/4 of a mile past the I64 interchange. We are local guys who love to do it right.
Owner of Quick Fix