QuickFix clients using QuickWatch are very safe, but most everyone else is not…
- We made sure your computer is up-to-date.
- We have blocked user access to downloading Tor by blacklisting the following URL:https://www.torproject.org/download\download-easy.html (the Locky virus in particular relies on downloading and installing the Tor browser and some versions may use Tor to contact the command and control servers)
- We have blocked any items falling under the category of “proxy avoidance” or “anonymizers.”
- We have blocked access to the following IPs:
- To be extra safe, don’t open emails you don’t trust. If you computer asks you to “Run” an attachment, then it is an executable program capable of deploying malware! Don’t do this.
Thanks for trusting us to watch your back! Have a great weekend.